Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Water Crossings + Little Cars


I know I have a tendancy to take my car on roads that I really shouldn't, especially since I don't have a four-wheel drive vehicle, but you all know I can't help myself when I see a good bad road. I must admit that I do get a little nervous, however, whenever I come to a stream crossing. Even when the water is only a few inches deep and isn't flowing very strong I still hesitate before I cross, and always scout it before committing. The last thing I want is to get swept downstream after foolishly crossing a stream in a two-wheel drive vehicle. Not that that wouldn't be a great story to tell (assuming I lived to tell it) but I'd rather not take the risk. Even in a bigger behicle I get nervous. It's just one of those thing I have to deal with, and it obviously doesn't stop me!

Leave me a comment below and let me know if this is a rational reaction, or do you think I'm being silly?

No comments:

Post a Comment