Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Laughter Makes The World a Better Place


Do you know a person who can bring up laughter so deep you can't breathe as you wipe tears of mirth from your eyes? I do, and I'm lucky enough to be engaged to him. On a trip to San Antonio a few months back my sister, dad, Jared and I were eating lunch, and as usual Jared was making everyone laugh so hard we nearly choked on our food. At one point my sister said something and Jared's immediate response was "Did you even go to college??" Not only did we all lose it, but everybody at the table behind Jared, who until now had been peacefully enjoying their meal, all busted up laughing as well. Only then did we become aware that we were being loud and goofy, and a good many of our neighbors were listening in, and enjoying themselves as much as we were. For the rest of the meal we had eavesdroppers who would laugh along with us any time we cracked up; laughter really does make the world a better place.

Leave me a comment below and tell me who makes you laugh like no one else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment