Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Cooling Off with (Wo)Man's Best Friend


Last spring Callie and I explored Palo Duro Canyon State Park, located in the heart of the Texas Panhandle. We spent two days seeing all that we could see, and took some time to cool off in the Prairie Dog Town Fork of the Red River at the bottom of the canyon. Callie splashed through the cool water, dunking her muzzle underwater and chasing leaves and sticks flowing downstream. She was so fun to watch, and was obviously delighted with herself whenever she caught what she was chasing. I never thought I'd like having a small dog (especially a terrier) but this dog is one of the best hiking/adventuring partners I've ever had!

Leave me a comment below and tell me about an adventure you've had with (wo)man's best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment