Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Digging for Diamonds


Did you know you can actually dig for diamonds here in the United States? Because you totally can! There is a small state park in Arkansas called Crater of Diamonds and no joke, you can dig for diamonds. They come in all sizes, from tiny quarter carats to giant 5 carat rocks, and can be clear, yellow or black in color. For real! Once I found out about the park I just had to make a pitstop, and spent more than an hour digging in the dirt along with hundreds of others, hoping to get lucky and find a real diamond. Alas, no such luck for me, but that won't stop me from going back and trying again!

Leave me a comment below and tell me if you've ever heard of this state park, and whether or not you've dug for diamonds yourself! Did you get lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment