Thursday, November 9, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Uncle and Niece


You all know by now that Jared and I aren't having kids. And honestly, why would we when we have the world's most perfect niece to dote on? On our trip up north to visit family we got to spend time with Jared's brother and his small family, including their young daughter. Almost as soon as Charlotte saw Jared she wanted him to take her to the playground, and the resort stay was spent with Jared catering to Charlotte's needs. She wanted to go down the slides? He did too. She wanted to swim or play in the sand? So did Jared. She has him wrapped around her little fingers, and if I'm being honest she has me wrapped too. We don't get to spend near enough time with Charlotte or her family as we would like, but we make the most of the time we do have together.

Leave me a comment and tell me about family you would do anything for. Family stories are good stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment