Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Callie and Ghost


Some of you will already know about him, but for those of you who don't: meet my new puppy, Ghost! Ghost has become a regular partner in adventuring with Callie and I, but the road to get here wasn't exactly smooth. You see, Callie was jealouos of the new puppy. It wasn't until I took them both with me on a weekend adventure in the Ouachita Mountains that she really seemed to acccept him, even playing with him, allowing him to share the front seat of the car with her, and cuddling with him (and me) in the tent at night. I was slightly concerned they would never get along, but I had nothing to worry about. They're adventure buddies!

Leave me a comment below and tell me about a time you introduced two pets together. How did it go?


Note: Before anybody says anything, yes, I know Ghost is very skinny in this picture. He was four pounds and a bag of bones covered in skin when he was found about six weeks before this picture was taken and we are working hard to get him up to normal puppy weight. He'll grow up big and strong in his new loving home with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment