Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Babe the Blue (B)Ox


On our trip up north visiting family Jared and I found ourselves in Bemidji, MN with Jared's immediate family, including his mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, and niece. We made a special trip in to town to see the statues of Paul Bunyan and his companion, Babe the Blue Ox. Charlotte, our niece, wasn't too sure about Babe at first, that is, until Jared pointed out Babe's butt. From then on "Babe the Blue Box" was a monument of laughter, and when we bought Charlotte a little Babe the first thing she did was turn it around and point out the ox's rear. Jared sure knows how to turn a potentially scary something into a funny something, and that is what I hope Charlotte will remember every time she looks at Babe the Blue Box.

Leave me a comment below and tell me about a time when someone turned something scary into something funny for you! I'd love a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment