Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Parselmouth


Jared always seems to find snakes. At work he all but attracts snakes like rat snakes, king snakes, and copperheads. While we were in Minnesota on our cross-country roadtrip last June we stopped at Itasca State Park to check out the headwaters of the Mississippi River. While there, guess what Jared found! This cute little garter snake is harmless, mostly eating insects and minnows if it can catch them, and Jared scooped it up to show our niece, Charlotte. She really didn't have any interest in the snake and Jared let it go away from the crowd of people, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see the snake following Jared around after. Its a good thing Jared and I both like snakes!

Leave me a comment below and tell me about an animal that you seem to have an affinity for! You all know I have a thing for squirrels, I want to know what likes you!

No comments:

Post a Comment