Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: A Walk in the Park


I find myself saying "this is my favorite spot" a lot. Like, a lot. To the point where I recognize I need to stop telling people one spot in a park is my favorite, because they're all my favorite spots. Rocky Mountain National Park is an amazing place filled with all sorts of views that make you say "wow" while you pick your jaw up off the ground, but there are a few places within the park that are extra special. Moraine Park, pictured above, is one such place. What with the lush meadow grasses, the cold and swift mountain stream, and a ring of snowcapped mountains surrounding the valley, what's not to love? One could spend hours here just wandering the little trails that meander along the creek, watching little trout dart around, listening to the wind, feeling the sun on your skin. I make a point to visit this place every time I enter the park, and it's usually my first stop. I've had the privlege of visiting in all four seasons, and I can't pick a favorite. Guess I'll have to go back again!

Leave me a comment below and tell me about your favorite spot in a park, in the city, or anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment