Thursday, October 20, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: I Hiked That?!


Have you ever been on a trail, looked over your shoulder, and thought to yourself "I just hiked that?!" I have. You don't get views like this by hiking trails that are easy. Or short, for that matter. Torrey and I had hiked out of those trees and began scambling, following a line of carins that marked the "trail" over the loose scree boulder fields up to our destination: Andrew's Glacier. We'd come a long way, and still had a long way to go. I'm pretty sure the last half-mile took us an hour to cover, but we had our well deserved reward once we got to the top. If nothing else, the view was stunning.

Leave me a comment below and tell me about the most scenic hike you've ever taken. I want to know where I should go next!

No comments:

Post a Comment