Tuesday, September 6, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Views From the Campground


Don't get me wrong, I love backcountry camping; no people, nice and quiet, and amazing views. But that doesn't mean I don't like camping in established campgrounds either. As a matter of fact, some established camps can have very few people in them and actually serve up amazing views. Take this shot of Great Sand Dunes National Park and the Sangre de Christo Mountain Range, taken from the front of my established campsite at the commercial campground just outside of the park's borders. Also, there were nearly no people around, even though it was a long weekend over the 4th of July. Established campground for the win!

Leave me a comment below and tell me about an established campground with great views. Seriously, I want camping ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment