Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Can It Get Much Better Than This?


I think everybody who's ever camped can agree that one of the best parts about it is the campfire. I have to take that one step farther, and assert that there are very few things in the world that can compare to a campfire on the beach of an ocean. Other than a campfire among the mountains, a campfire next to a tent staked on an ocean beach, the constant beach breeze blowing off the water, bringing its salty scent along with it, and the clear, star studded sky above has to be one of the best experiences a camper can have. I know my sister and I certainly enjoyed our time on the beach, and now I can't wait until I get a chance to go back. Bring on the fire!

Leave me a comment below and tell me if you've ever had the pleasure of a beach campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment