Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Deserted Swim Beaches



Have you ever been to a swim beach in the off-season? Usually in the winter, when it's too cold to lounge around in swim suits, or otherwise everyone is in school or at work and nobody has time to play. As someone who immensely enjoys traveling during the off-season I've seen my share of near-empty places that are "supposed" to be full of people. Usually this doesn't bother me (yay quiet and solitude) but there is just something about empty swim beaches that is disconcerting. I can't put my finger on why this bothers me so much, but I know I don't like to linger in these places.

Leave me a comment below and tell me if you know the feeling I'm talking about. Are you uncomfortable in similar situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment