Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Big Straps to Fill


My newest adventure buddy has big straps to fill! This backpack used to be Marley's, but with Marley's age and health problems I don't get to take him with me on camping trips as much as I would like (plus he really does prefer to sleep on the couch next to Jared anyway), so it and his life vest stayed tucked away in a box. That is, until Ghost came into our lives. Ghost is a weimaraner (we think) and should be plenty big enough to fit in to Marley's backpack as soon as he grows up.  We've already started adventuring together with Callie and I can't wait until he can start knocking out long trails like Callie can do. He'll grow into the backpack and grow into another adventure buddy before I know it, and I am so excited to show him everything. I'm sure Callie will teach him even better than I can.

Leave me a comment below and tell me when you would start a new puppy on his/her first adventure. I love starting Ghost this young, so he won't be afraid of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment