Thursday, December 7, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: The Best Camping Partners


Say what you will about the mess and the noise, dogs are some of the best camping partners a person can have. If you train them right dogs make very little noise, and you can use them to alert you if something is moving around your camp at night. As for the mess? Yes, you have to pick up after them, but you should be picking up your own trash and following Leave No Trace rules anyway. These two love to cuddle at night, with Callie even wiggling into the sleeping bag with me and Ghost keeping either my feet or my head warm. I love watching my dogs explore, swim, run, and keep pace with me on a trail. I might be biased, but adventure dogs, especially my two, are the best!

Leave me a comment or a picture showing your favorite adventure partners. Dog, cat, human, bird, squirrel, whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment