Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Callie on Things


Whenever I have the opportunity I tend to put Callie on things, whether that's a rock or a log, or something less natural. The dog has incredible balance and can jump better than anything her size, which I credit to her breed and her attitude. If it's something she wants to do, she'll figure out how to do it and nobody is going to stop her! Her proficiency at scrambling has earned her compliments from many hikers whenever they see her skip up a rock slide they had just huffed and puffed to complete, and she often leaves me in the dust only to turn around and wait for me at the top or bottom of whatever obstacle I happen to be having difficulties with. I can't sing her praises loud enough, and I'm surprised more often than I'd like to admit at how perfect she is as my adventure companion. My only wish is that I could take her more places with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment