Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Dinner for One


Over the last year I have developed atrocious eating habits while on the road, especially if I'm by myself, with my diet usually consisting of energy bars, jerky, trail mix, coffee and copious amounts of water. I made this is packet containing chicken, potatoes and vegetables and cooked directly on the
fire on my first night camping in Estes Park, Colorado last June, and it still remains one of only a handful of attempts at making a hot meal while on an adventure. I'm usually either lazy or just too
damn tired to put the effort into cooking after a long day of driving or hiking.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you eat while on a trip, and leave a suggestion for me (something easy, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment