Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Potatoes


While exploring in Rocky Mountain National Park this past August Torrey and I stumbled across a potato floating in a mountain lake. Seriously. Somebody had brought a potato three miles up a mountain and it had somehow ended up in that lake. Seeing it got us talking and we discovered that we both love eating raw potatoes! How did didn't know this about each other after almost twenty years I don't know, but as soon as we had finished our hike we decided to slip into town and stop at a store that just so happened to sell little potatoes - perfect for snacking on in the backcountry. Score!!

Leave me a comment and tell me if you like raw potatoes. Some people do, some don't, and I want to know who my fellow potato lovers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment