Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Snapshot and The Scoop: Wintertime Fun at High Elevations


I have been determined enough to get away from home and experience life that I have been able to see this part of the world in more than one season. Rocky Mountain National Park is one of my favorite National Parks, and experiencing it during the winter season is something that I have every intention of doing again. Less people translates to having more time to enjoy nature alone, which is something I need to experience in order to be a happy person. Winter offers a variety of activities that only those who don't mind the cold can enjoy: skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding, and ice skating to name a few. I can't wait to go back and try my hand at cross country skiing, and maybe some winter backpacking!
Leave me a comment below and tell me about your favorite winter activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment